Faros villa small hotel and restaurant is ideally located on the edge of the Cedar forest of Alyko and very close to the best and remote beaches of Naxos Island! Alyko is 18 km south of Naxos town between Glyfada beach and Pyrgaki beach on the southwestern side of Naxos Island.
You can arrive here, using the local transportation which starts from the port of Naxos, or by using your own vehicle, following the main street that leads to the villages Glinado, Vivlos, Mikri vigla and Kastraki. If you are coming with you own vehicle you may download the video we have made for you! A rented car is recommended if you willing to visit the island!
The area is ideal for Relaxing, Walking, Jogging, Mountain Biking, Yoga, Water Sports, Wind Surf, Kite Surf, Swimming, Snorkeling or just as the base for your daily excursions to the rest of the beautiful places of Naxos.
During the day you can choose between the countless beaches and coves of the area or just be lazy at the swimming pool (it depends from the weather conditions and your interests. The unique Cedar (junipers) forest (a nature protected area) with the marvelous sand dunes is spread all over the area and creates an exotic landscape! Book your ferry tickets and Travel to Naxos!
- Distance from Naxos Town: 18km
- Distance from airport: 16km
- Distance from beach: 150m
- Distance from port: 18km
- Distance from nearest village: 6km
- Distance from nearest health center: 17km
- Distance from nearest pharmacy: 6km
- Distance from nearest bus stop: 10m
- Distance from nearest mini market: 1km
- Distance from nearest water sports: 1km